The Surphaser 3D scanner model 100HSX is the best in its class.
It’s the only long-range laser scanner that holds sub-millimeter accuracy on large-object scans over 10 meters. It’s our go-to scanner for most projects 1.5 meters and larger.
The Surphaser 100HSX come is 2 different configuration, SR – Short Range, and IR – Intermediate Range. We utilize the short-range configuration (SR_100) for automotive scanning, rivet-level aerospace scanning, aircraft interiors, design and inspection. The longer-range configuration (IR_100HQ) is great for capturing full-size aircraft, large tooling, boats, buildings and a large array of aerospace applications.
Surphaser 3D scanners takes meterology to the next level
- High speed scanning, approx 300,000 points per second
- Multiple range models from 1 meter up to 50 meters
- Ultra-low noise, sub-millimeter accuracy for all models
- Light and portable – fits in a carry-on case approved for cabin luggage
- Robust – temperature, dust and splash-resistant
- Export point clouds for Polyworks, DesignX, Geomagic Wrap, SpatialAnalyer
- Automatic target extraction and target-based scan registration
- Automatic color image mapping to point cloud
- Operate from Apple, Android or Microsoft tablet device or cell phone
- Optional built-in PC and removable battery
- Optional built-in WiFi
|Recommended Work Range||1m – 7m||1m – 35m||1m – 50m|
|Range Uncertainty (mm)||<0.3 @ 3m||<0.35 @ 5m||<0.7 @ 15m|
|Ambiguity Range (m)||90|
|Laser Wavelength (nm)||685|