Artec 3D has officially launched Artec Studio 11. Developed for use with their Artec EVA and Space Spider 3D scanners.
The new software boast an Autopilot post-processing mode that will assist less experienced users generate quality 3D models.
Other improvements include:
- Auto alignment now uses geometry in addition to texture
- Memory efficient real-time meshing
- New gloss rendering modes
- Direct import to 3D Systems DesignX
- Direct import to Solidworks
More information: Artec Studio 11 press release